Cloudagents is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. Cloudagents provides OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with more than 12,000 Native Speakers in 150+ languages and is currently looking for a talented individual for our international team.
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field an advantage
- Speaking other languages
How to apply:
- If you would like to join us, please send your CV and motivation letter in English with your salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more exciting news about UCC Cloud, please visit our News & Media page. Alternatively, follow us on social media as well for more quick updates about our daily life. We are present on Facebook and LinkedIn as well.